Sunday 27 October 2013

Finally!

Long time no hear from me.. I'm a BAD blogger! But I'm trying to shape up..!
Here are some deco-entries I've made recently (read: during past months..)

My entry to a bicycles-themed deco

Entry to a Soviet Union themed deco

Some chilis... Drawn by me.

"Moods"-entry


Entry into vintage-themed deco

Some more vintage-themes...

Entry into "Striped"-deco


Last summer I also started to make jewelry. I have my own Etsy-shop for them now and also Facebook pages. Check them out here:  

https://www.etsy.com/shop/tralaladesignfinland 

www.facebook.com/tralalafinland

Below you can see some of the jewelry I've made. I have plenty of jewelry I should photograph and even more unfinished projects... Lately I've interested also in semiprecious stones and crystals and would like to use them more in my jewelry. As much as I love the beauty of them I am also very interested in their healing qualities.

I have an awesome French dictionary from the early 20th century, which my friend Martta has dumbster dived from somewhere and given to me <3 I should really make a special jewel for her as I have had so many cool crafting materials from her! And to get back to that old book, I have found some really great stuff from it to use in my jewels.


Ring. The picture cut from the dictionary.

Necklace


Some rings

Pendants

A ring with a real flower

Pendant made of shrink plastic. I have drawn that heart by myself.

Shrink plastic earrings. The Bride of Frankenstain! Drawings by me.

Moon-face pendants made of shrink plastic. The picture is a replica (drawn by me) of an old woodcut.

Lego-man-pendant

Skeletons made of shrink plastic, drawn by me.



The "stardust"-glitter glows in the dark!

Made of shrink plastic, drawn by me.

Glows in the dark ^_^


Made to order as a birthday-gift for my friend's mother. There are the photos of her grandchilds. I used jade- and aventurine-beads in this one. 



I also made this little mixed media painting last summer:



"Plants' neuter generation"


And lastly some autumnal feelings ...









Ruu raking in a playpark <3
Gosh, I love trees!

6 comments:

  1. aivan ihania juttuja! <3 /nemototoro

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love trees too!! you have been so busy! i love the drawing of the chillies and bride of frankenstein and of course the skeletons! its nice to see your decos they are so cool and remind me a lot of dave mckean's stuff but with your own cool twist on it. everything is so vibrant and shows you have a lot of passion and creativity and talent swirling around in your brain. and yes trees are awesome! i love this post! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the awesome feedback ^_^
      There are SO MANY things I would love to do and make and create, but there's never enough time! Oh well, I do what I can..

      Delete
  3. Vou, valtava määrä kaunista katseltavaa! Ihania värejä ja kuvioita:) Oikeeta luovuuden virtaa!
    Terkkuja teidän perheelle ja viestitellään:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voi kiitos :) Kiva jos tykkäsit katsella!
      Terveisiä sinnekin! Koitetaan nähdä ensi kuun aikana, joohan?

      Delete